I love V.P. pedals until they start going bad, which is pretty quick in my
experience. Needing to rebuild a pedal regularly gets in the way of my
minimal maintenance schedule, so I decided to try these Fookers-
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NXPs7HwaAgJwDU8V9 because they’re
cheap/disposable. To my surprise, they’re not disposable. They’re long
lasting, totally great (and cheap!). Maybe not the most stylish, but I
usually can’t see them…
-Kai