It may be obvious to some but I appreciate the detail.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 3, 2022, at 6:11 PM, Joe Bernard <joerem...@gmail.com> wrote:

Apologies to anyone who thinks I'm explaining the obvious, I've learned over the years to start at "explain everything, assume nothing" and it's served me well. And as I said in my first post, I'm probably doing it all wrong! 😬