There's so much subjectivity here. I love hearing different experiences and
opinions. My plan is to hold out and see if some of the underwhelmed folks
offer up their Roadini's for sale. In the meantime I'll be cruising
Craigslist and the like for a 58ish Bridgestone RB, or similar, that I can
try out and see if I don't just stick with Sam H 100% of the time like I
have been for 2 years.