Well I was all set to buy one of these Roadini frames today but now I'm
having second thoughts. Like some of you have mentioned I find them
aesthetically pleasing (especially the Sergio's Green) but I am feeling
unsure about whether or not I would be happy with how it rides.  I've
churned through too many bikes and I just don't want to make the same
mistake.. It's an affliction that we all share. I have a Sam that I
absolutely love. It's my first Riv and I decided that I never want to part
with it.  My only other experience with a tig welded Riv was a Clem H. I
realize that this is subjective but the Clem H didn't do it for me at all.
I sold it not long after I finished the build.
I'm afraid I might have the same experience with a the Roadini. I feel like
I need to trust my instincts but the pull of FOMO is very strong.