This thread made me finally weigh my 59cm Susie and it came in 15.9kg.
which is more than I thought tbh. It would be 17kg normally I guess but
currently doesn't have front rack and basket.
There are a lot of places I could save weight I suppose. I have straight
guage spokes, and b17 flyer, dyno with rear light. The R14 weighs over
800grams, the old M565 LX hub is hefty...
Oh dear...