I'll be very interested in hearing more about your experiences with the 2
build kits. Please be sure to itemize the individual components and
describe how much you think each affected your riding experience. Also,
I'll be interested to learn how light you can get a Platypus (what size?)
with a top-end, presumably stripped down build.

My funnest bike is the lightest one, but I have and have had some almost as
fun that are, or were, much heavier.

"Balleur." Am I right in thinking that this is a facetious
francophon-ization of a common slang word for "all out"?

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*