Thanks. Do you know if the new Prestige is still thinwall heat treated? My
1991 Specialized Stumpjumper Team was the old Prestige and it was a very
nice frame indeed; I don't remember hearing of any weight limit -- my
brother Peter, a good 40-50 lb heavier than my 170, had no problem beating
up similar frames.