Does anyone know how much it will cost? And, second, what current or recent
Rivendell model will this most closely approximate? Tange Prestige: I
remember when that was really high end stuff, at least in the marketing
literature. The tubing had a nice, clear "ping" when you flicked it with
your fingernail, unlike the dull "thud" of lesser steels.

(Wish they didn't have those ugly and useless dt shifter bosses, tho' ...)

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 3:03 PM, davidfrench <nydavidfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> maybe here :
>

> http://somafab.blogspot.com/2010/01/rivendell-collaborates-with-soma-on.html
>

> On Apr 1, 4:59 pm, rcnute <rcn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > True, but I figured summer 2011--maybe?
> >
> > Ryan
> >
> > On Apr 1, 1:53 pm, William <tapebu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Hopefully March 19,2010 is not really the latest.  :)
> >
> > > Calling Merry Sales is probably the best way to get that info.

> are

Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM
For professional resumes, contact