I was in SF on business and lucked into enough time to take Bart out
to Walnut Creek to visit Riv.  I was fortunate enough to be able to
ride the very Soma pictured in the Riv PDF.  When I came back after a
spin my face was hurting...from smiling so much.  I would order one in
a heartbeat if I had the $$.  of course the Sam was very fun to ride
as well...hmmm

Picture here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryans_rando/5361986632/in/set-72157625714000291/

Ryan