What makes all this talk of tubes and what does to what to what meaningless
is that no two people are the same !  Not only are bodies different... but
our perceptions and feel for what we wish to experience are vastly
different.  So in making a frame ... the one designing it has to go with
their own instincts... their own passion  Passion rubs off.  If people see
someone having a good time on frame ... they'll want one too.  If they
don't ... they won't !   If you cannot please yourself .... you're pleasing
no one :)

Isn't that what's all about ... having fun ?  :)

Having said that ... I guess you can even have fun talking about things
like tubes even though no one "really" knows what the other means !  lol
hahahaahaha !!!!!      ... and hey ... to me that IS fun !!!