I have the Saris Thelma 3 on the back of my VW wagon, and it works
flawlessly!  The rack is easily removed from the hitch by unthreading a
single bolt.  When its on the car, but not in use, it folds up 90 degrees
to nest against the back of the car.  Its super simple to put the bikes
onto the rack too - you just need to lift the bike up about 12+ inches into
the trays and wrap a locking strap around each wheel for a solid hold.  You
can get 3 bikes on the rack and never have to worry about the bikes rubbing
on one another, and much better for fuel economy too!