I will have to stick with the Hilsen when I have to go to one bike.  I find
myself really enjoying Homer these days in its lightish rando format.  So
much so that I keep moving my Hunqa more toward the same layout.  It has
been shedding weight since I originally built it up, and the cockpits and
fit are now about the same.  I'm even going to swap in the Hilsen wheels to
see if it will ever get close.  I really feel the difference between the
two bikes on my daily commute.  I want to put this on the weight and
stiffer tires - Duremes vs. Jack Brown Greens, and the heavy lock vs. light
cable, or perhaps the 175mm 158mm Q cranks compared to the 171mm 143mm Q
Herse cranks on the Hilsen.   That being the case, a wheel change will be a
quick experiment.  I'm pretty sensitive to tire differences (Gran Bois
Cypres are sublime, with Big Apples on the other end of the spectrum for
me), and I'm also starting to notice crank length and tread, as well.
 Those are the more expensive things to test.  Let the fun begin!

Brian
Seattle, wa