I have two, a Litespeed and an All Rounder.  The Litespeed's second set of
components are nearing the end if their useful service life.  I use it for club
rides but in the past couple of years the club has gotten younger and faster.
Riding for several hours at maximum exertion level is finally wearing on me.

The A/R is a lot more comfortable.  I can use it anywhere plus I have two bags
on it for carrying stuff.   Two bikes is ideal for me but I could live with
just the A/R.