That's Great Deacon Patrick !!!   Barefoot riding ..... that's pretty cool
.

   And Hugh, Yes ....it can take awhile to dial in your saddle height and
fore/aft position, and of course some soreness my appear as your are
changing and using slightly different proportions of muscles.  But all of
this is the fun of exploring a different way of riding !!   It reminds me
the only rules to cycling are those we set for ourselves :)

I only wish I could change bars and stems as easily !  Hmmm..... maybe I
can by using those cable breaker things, whatever they are called ?  Those
devices that disconnect a cable in two ... what are those called, anyone ?