On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 7:54 PM, Matthew J <matthewj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've had and used both.  Obviously it is my opinion, although I would
> point out an opinion shared by others in the on line and bike shop world.

You are saying that you and others -- I assume more than one or two -- in
the bike business believe that Tubus racks are "head and shoulders above"
Nitto racks?

Again, I don't understand. Why do you (plural) believe this? What about
Tubus racks makes them so much better? You speak of design. Are the Nitto
designs so much inferior that they fall a head-length below Tubus racks?

Once again, I am not trying to pick a fight, I am simply looking for
evidence. *What is this evidence?*

--

http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com