With fully loaded touring the weight difference is insignificant.  The wider
Nitto has advantages when mounting bags or strapping other supplies on the rear
rack between panniers.  Nitto is also easier to mount Arkel at least panniers
on.
The Tubus protects the rear light better, allows for lower mounting of the
panniers.  I was unable to notice a difference in ride quality.

Currently my wife has Tubus front and rear and I am running Nitto rear, Tubus
low rider front and both of us have Nitto mini fronts.

Both are great racks and have delivered many weeks of on the road service
without issue.

I trust them both

Kelly