To David Craig's question: no, for Atlantis and AHH, the TT listings are
actual, not effective. So with those two, the effective TT is a bit longer, but
the effect is relatively small due to low angles.

But yes it's true that the expanded frames (6 degree upslope ones) only list
the effective TT, not actual.

If you like geometry and trigonometry, I figured our how to calculate effective
TT length. If you're interested, send me a private message.

-Jim W.

Sent from my iPhone