Steve ...I'm not going to continue because this could go on endlessly
point-counter point-etc-etc.. This is matter of *perspective*, and I have
mine, you yours, and we simply cannot see the same thing the same way no
matter how many words or drawings.

The orignal question was  "what's not to like from a Riv perspective" , I
answered .  If it's what One really wants ... get it. If it's not ...
don't. Or buy it anyways  ... lol.