There's a picture of a 60cm Betty Foy on Riv's blug, and it's the first I
remember seeing where the top/diaga-tube looks to meet its rear
counterparts in a clean straight line. On others, and I guess smaller sized
frames, the top tube meets the rear tubes with a slight kink. Again, I must
not have paid attention to other images, or to the frames in person. But
why the difference? Is it to keep the step-through height of the top tube
identical across frame sizes? It's no doubt identical in rigidity and
stoutness, but quite different in appearance, one size to another. I like
the look of a single line from top of head tube to rear axle.

- Andrew, Berkeley