On Wednesday, January 8, 2014 3:39:01 PM UTC-5, Bill Lindsay wrote:

> Leslie  I thought the same thing, but when I went back in the BLUG, that
> special lug you are referring to is a seat lug, with the seatpost clamp and
> everything.  Two different lugs.
> Here's the famous one: or maybe you are talking about a different special
> one than I was thinking of.  At any rate, the middle Cheviot lug looks the
> same as the one on recent Betty Foys.

Hi Bill,

Nope;  I remember that lug, too;  but the one I was referring to, and asked
Grant about, you can see in these two Rosco Bubbe pics:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvr1jxwxCw1qdvnvk.jpg
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvymvxcdZX1qdvnvk.jpg

The thing that had caught my eye was the two 'wings' with sockets for the
stays to come into the sides of the lug;  normal mixte or normal bike size,
it is; but fat Bombas, need more room than that lug has...

-L