Thanks, Michael.  If I understand correctly, you're saying to try to find
an albastache bar that mistakenly had the wrong collar installed - not to
find a smaller collar alone, to swap.   ( I guess that's the only way it
would work, so of course that's what you're saying.)  I'll ask Riv, but
I won't push them if it's really a time sink.   I might take the
opportunity to ask if there are plans for bars in the other size though.

I find it kind of curious that they would have chosen the 26.0 if there was
going to be only one option.  There are currently three Nitto moustache
bars in rotation in my household, and they're all 25.4.   And several dirt
drop stems, all in 26.0.   Sometimes they get used together with shims, but
more often not.  It's sure nice to have the flexibility of multiple options.