I was thinking of doing a kickstarter for a new product that I think has a
real market in the bicycle industry.  I want to develop negative-space
antimatter handlebar and seatpost shims.  Using my -0.6mm thick "bubbashim"
you could shim down a 26.0mm handlebar to fit into a 25.4mm stem clamp.

What do you think?