<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YBqu7OsFA_U/WARhwG8X_mI/AAAAAAAAA4w/NdEl2jqvPo0LS4c62jTP-MQ_EB0iDPqUACLcB/s1600/BILD3317.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cZlwCU8cOuk/WARhyifJ0vI/AAAAAAAAA40/qDKZKDM_M6orgrDNcghiRnmHEKEeQA2DgCLcB/s1600/BILD3318.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qpLesnVOxTc/WARh1JE5b0I/AAAAAAAAA44/Rf-arJKnW-QeyFkoupFijE6VvLcC6dsiACLcB/s1600/BILD3320.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MW3v5OLYpko/WARhtWv7BNI/AAAAAAAAA4s/bQW-KTqdTngDrCEPbsIgBE0Pj9dHZzebQCLcB/s1600/BILD3316.JPG>
Everything hold up wherry good-I have broken a road wheel onse and 2
suspensions arms. But it is easy just to print a new spare part. My traks
are spray paintet flat black, and i hope that the paint will wear off on
the part that tutces the ground, and on the sprocket. It will give a more
realistic look.

Den mandag den 17. oktober 2016 kl. 06.15.10 UTC+2 skrev odyssey...@aol.com:

> those are nice looking tracks and wheels, just can't believe they are 3D
> printed and look so clean, do you have any close up pictures of the track
> links? how is the sprocket wheel holding up so far?
>
> Chris
>
> In a message dated 10/16/2016 1:53:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> ne...@live.dk <javascript:> writes:
>

> Den mandag den 28. marts 2016 kl. 16.56.35 UTC+2 skrev Niels Erik
> Kristensen:
>>
>> Hey. iam making a Centurion mrk 5 Danish version.
>> All moving parts made with my 3D printer. Brushless motors and lipo
>> battery .
>> First track test today:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXr4a3K6Jd8

Tank Combat" group.