Everything hold up wherry good-I have broken a road wheel onse and 2
suspensions arms. But it is easy just to print a new spare part. My traks
are spray paintet flat black, and i hope that the paint will wear off on
the part that tutces the ground, and on the sprocket. It will give a more
realistic look.

Den mandag den 17. oktober 2016 kl. 06.15.10 UTC+2 skrev odyssey...@aol.com:
> those are nice looking tracks and wheels, just can't believe they are 3D
> printed and look so clean, do you have any close up pictures of the track
> links? how is the sprocket wheel holding up so far?
> Chris
> In a message dated 10/16/2016 1:53:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> ne...@live.dk <javascript:> writes:
> Den mandag den 28. marts 2016 kl. 16.56.35 UTC+2 skrev Niels Erik
> Kristensen:
>> Hey. iam making a Centurion mrk 5 Danish version.
>> All moving parts made with my 3D printer. Brushless motors and lipo
>> battery .
>> First track test today:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXr4a3K6Jd8

Tank Combat" group.