The marks that you can see on the inside track lings, are made with a
grinder!!  I use a square pies of aluminium in my solder iron to melt hule
trough the safety belt between the track links-And a grinder to remove the
melted plastic

Den mandag den 17. oktober 2016 kl. 07.30.03 UTC+2 skrev Niels Erik
Kristensen: