ah, that's how you did it. i wasn't quite sure. nicely done!

chris

In a message dated 10/18/2016 12:18:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
n...@live.dk writes:

(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NFu5_VUjuq4/WAWilkgKzGI/AAAAAAAAA5M/vU-Zpl3g1a4PHZ5Uf3I8O_3joOGRWcMigCLcB/s1600/BILD3046.JPG)

(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lOWtr3QaE0o/WAWifahlHAI/AAAAAAAAA5I/3xu3naDFIVsbz6L5hm-UhXOrVp3zAB0uACLcB/s1600/BILD3045.JPG)
 Same way as Steve
Tyng on his T34/85. I just use  safety belts from a car, and the track links
are mounted with  shrews.

Den mandag den 17. oktober 2016 kl. 23.40.09 UTC+2 skrev
odyssey...@aol.com:

how do you connect your track links?

chris

In a message dated 10/17/2016 1:30:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,