how do you connect your track links?

chris

In a message dated 10/17/2016 1:30:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
n...@live.dk writes:

(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YBqu7OsFA_U/WARhwG8X_mI/AAAAAAAAA4w/NdEl2jqvPo0LS4c62jTP-MQ_EB0iDPqUACLcB/s1600/BILD3317.JPG)

(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cZlwCU8cOuk/WARhyifJ0vI/AAAAAAAAA40/qDKZKDM_M6orgrDNcghiRnmHEKEeQA2DgCLcB/s1600/BILD3318.JPG)

(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qpLesnVOxTc/WARh1JE5b0I/AAAAAAAAA44/Rf-arJKnW-QeyFkoupFijE6VvLcC6dsiACLcB/s1600/BILD3320.JPG)

(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MW3v5OLYpko/WARhtWv7BNI/AAAAAAAAA4s/bQW-KTqdTngDrCEPbsIgBE0Pj9dHZzebQCLcB/s1600/BILD3316.JPG)
 Everything hold up
wherry good-I have broken a  road wheel onse and 2 suspensions arms. But it
is easy just to print a new  spare part. My traks are spray paintet flat
black, and i hope that the paint  will wear off on the part that tutces the
ground, and on the sprocket. It will  give a more realistic look.

Den mandag den 17. oktober 2016 kl.  06.15.10 UTC+2 skrev
odyssey...@aol.com:

those are nice looking tracks and wheels, just can't believe they are  3D
printed and look so clean, do you have any close up pictures of the track
links? how is the sprocket wheel holding up so far?

Chris

In a message dated 10/16/2016 1:53:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,