James Weinheimer wrote:

"Still, there is no reason for a single 1xx field any longer. Too bad that
wasn't dropped instead of the rule of three..."

RDA is not concerned with encoding but rule 6.27.1.3 does give the alternative
to "Include in the authorized access point representing the work the authorized
access points for all creators named in resources embodying the work or in
reference sources (in the order in which they are named in those sources)."
Also, it should be noted that chapter 19 does not set any limits on the number
of creators recorded.

Daniel Paradis

Bibliothécaire

Direction du traitement documentaire des collections patrimoniales

Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec

2275, rue Holt

Montréal (Québec) H2G 3H1

Téléphone : 514 873-1101, poste 3721

Télécopieur : 514 873-7296