I think that what Deborah describes makes sense. However, I don't think that
RDA really intended to limit the "screenwriter" relationship to descriptions of
the screenplay alone.

Relationships are one of the new frontiers with FRBR/FRAD and RDA; AACR2 didn't
have relationships as part of its conceptual tools. I think we are still
working out the details and the application. The JSC has noted that the lists
of relationship designators are not to be considered as the final word and that
additions to the lists are welcome. This is an area where we clearly have more
work to do.

Another point to note for those who still have one foot in AACR2: One of the
conceptual tools in AACR2 that is not available in RDA is the concept of "works
of mixed responsibility". This was one of the most complicated parts of AACR2
Chapter 21, and it is not surprising that the examples we have been discussion
involve mixed responsibility.

John