Kevin said:

>FRBR is *not* about user displays.  At all.

Nor is RDA about display.  But isn't user display the end result of
what we do, and what must concern us?  What's the point if our efforts
don't result in intelligible displays?

It would seem to me the basic functional requirement of bibliographic
records is to support displays.  A screen full of irrelevant to the
patron data concerning other resources related to the sought resource
is not helpful in most situations.  For the researcher who may want
all that, it should be provided by a click on a related resources
button, not the first response of the OPAC.