As with anything these days I would make damn sure that the firmware OF ALL
components in the system have been updated w/ the latest firmware prior to
changing anything. I personally am not a big fan of the com box and I have the
“Con fig” tool and I find after the learning curve its the best method of
addressing info & updating. Mis matched firmware seems to be the # 1 issue w/
all the manufactures today. Tump