Yes they are – I took one of the packs apart and each battery is made up of 7
packs of 16 Panasonic CGR1865D Panasonic LI Batteries.  I think if we do a test
charge and see if we can get the voltage to increase it will be an indication
the battery is still good. Thank you for your Input.

From: RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf
Of Darryl Thayer
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 7:14 PM
To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Older iCel System Lithium Ion Batteries

Gary I have been told that below a certain voltage the LI-ion cells suffer a
permanent death.  I believe these batteries are small cells in parallel.strings
 and then series connected strings. to make the voltage.can you use a lab power
supply to start the charge?  I purchased one for about 60 to 90 $ that allows
me to adjust the voltage and limit the current until the battery gets up to
voltage IF it ever does..

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 7:16 PM, Gary Rochlin <g.roch...@gmail.com