Noted - Thank you for the input.  It is much appreciated.

From: RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf
Of Steve Higgins
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 9:20 AM
To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Older iCel System Lithium Ion Batteries

That's probably what I would try also... but be really careful with Li, there
may be an issue with the BMS already, doing this could cause thermal runaway...
I would probably do so away from any structures, and I would be using an
thermal camera to monitor for hot spots.

I've done this with Li Po RC Batteries and a 12volt regulated power supply... I
don't know how they will react to direct array voltage.

On Feb 10, 2018 12:38 AM, "Sindelar Solar" <al...@sindelarsolar.com