Happy New Year to all;
Some of you may remember my starting a similar Spectrum bashing
thread a couple of months ago when I foolishly agreed to try to
resurrect the Tucson 223.94 MHz Spectrum Communications  repeater
last summer.
After getting literally ripped off by Spectrum Communications,
(Story too long and probably not of interest), I've been researching
a better approach.
I've learned of Micor and GE conversions for 220MHz.  I've been told
the Micor conversion is easiest and best.
I'm searching for a High-band Micor for conversion to 222 repeater.
The models I'm told that will work are TLD4071-4074 (older 8
channel), TLD5271-5274 (older 4 channel), TLD8271-8274 (Newer 4
channel).
The documentation says modification of a TLD5274 or TLD8274 requires
the least component changes.
If you know of any of these please let me know of availability &
price.
I would like to get this frequency occupied and active again.
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or assistance.

PS.  A second less pressing request.  Please delete all the
unnecessary repitition when replying to posts.  My mailbox was filled
today by the digests of messages containing the previous 5-15
messages in each of their replies.

Thanks & 73
Budd Turner : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links