There is a tube store in Tempe Arizona that has fair prices on new old
stock tubes, I think it is called radio restoration or something close -
before you chase good money for new why not buy another mobile radio at
a swap-n-shop? Or dig into a 2way shop's castaway pile to see what you
can discover for a fruit basket and donuts?

Q wrote:

> You will be rewarded when its up and on the air! I have over 1,000 man/hours
> in my machines and they look and sound like it...73

73...Clark Beckman N8PZD

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, ß227,
"Any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
is subject to a download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S.".
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.