Paul

910 Kc is twice the 455 Kc IF. Possibly there is a clue here. Motorola had
problems with spurs in the Metrum VHF ham transceiver. It also used one
crystal for both transmit and receive. I guess that this is a good data
point as to why mobiles should not be used as repeaters. The repeater and
base station is a complete redesign and uses separate crystals for transmit
and receive. Probably they saw the problem and made the intelligent
decision to keep the spurs at ground level in the mobiles and use a clean
transmitter for base stations and repeaters.

This is an observation from someone that made a decision a long time ago
that mobiles were not designed for repeater service.

Hope you can solve the spur problem. Probably related to the
transmitter/receiver offset and will probably require a redesign to get rid
of the spur.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV