At 03:42 11/24/2005, you wrote:
>Paul Finch wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there any other controllers in a kit form like the NHRC-4 that is in the
> > same general price range? I need 10 controllers and on a tight budget.
>
>If you have the time to build your own PCB's and program pic's, try
>VK5DJ's controller!
>
>http://vk5dj.mountgambier.org/Repeater.html
>
>http://users.picbasic.org/projects/Repeater/vk5dj_repeater_controller.htm
I note the use of a 567 PLL IC for the CTCSS decode function.
If you plan on using CTCSS access full time, I'd suggest replacing that
circuit with a real CTCSS decode board. The 567s were fun to play with in
my high school days, but they'll never equal the performance of a
commercial CTCSS decoder.
Bob NO6B
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Repeater-Builder/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/