If everybody would just configure their mailer to send plain text
then there would be no problems.

Since that's probably never going to happen then the
recipients can take matters into their own hands and
have their mailers ignore HTML. This way everything
is displayed in plain text.

I rarely use a web based mailer like Yahoo, Hotmail or
Gmail, or Microsofts virus magnet (Outlook) so I can't
help there, but in Eudora 7 click on Tools, then Options,
Viewing Mail and uncheck "Use Microsoft's Viewer".

Mike WA6ILQ