Kind of loaded question/statement/answer really.  All
antennas have both horizontal and vertical beamwidth.
Depending on what you think is beam-tilt... one could
and some do say all antennas have a beam tilt and or
a beam width. Others combine the description...

In the more commercial world of antennas, we now see
vertical omni repeater site antennas with adjustable
beam tilt.

But I'm not sure if I'd say they have to be made with
fiberglass radomes (covers).  There's more than one method
used by the various mfgrs to adjust the beam tilt - beam
width.  For the most part we only see some models with
adjustable setting in some vertical omni models with
composite radomes.

... and you pay serious money for the adjustable beam
tilt models.  If you pay attention to the specs, you'll
see values for the horizontal, vertitcal beam width and
where needed, the/any adjustable beam tilt values.

Your results will probably vary...

cheers,
skipp