Yes, I was using the Top Half of a 4-element antenna.  I have now
added the 3-Way connector and now have the entire antenna connected.
I have noticed it has cleaned up the receive on week stations but, it
seems to have dropped a little in the signal.

System was just re-tuned, duplexers and radios.  It's a Motorola
MSR-2000 Canadian 40 Watt version.  When I add the duplexers and the
top half of the antenna I get 25 Watts out.  When I add the second
half I get 10 Watts out.  Measuring the wattage just after the duplexers.

I guess we will see how well it works?

The antenna is somewhat at a good height.  It's on a 55' tower on a
hill overlooking the City.  I wish it was a little higher however,
that is not possible at this time.

Thanks

Aaron
VA6AE