First check the VSWR.  (it may be going up when you
add the second set of elements, the harness must be
done correctly for the VSWR to stay low)

If the VSWR is OK or things are corrected so it seems
OK then retune the duplexer using a Spectrum Analyzer
and Return Loss Bridge.  Do this with the antenna
connected so the duplexer is matched to the antenna
system.

Paul, kb9wlc

http://mail.yahoo.com