I made a BpBr style duplexer from an Aerial Facilities Limited
combiner. Had 4 Band pass cavities that were about 8" square.

Removed one coupling loop and made the other bigger with a johansen
trimmer capacitor to set the notch. About the only problem it the
coupling loop still rotates so it has to be set for maximum coupling
and locked down tight.

Seems to do about 85dB of rejection per leg. It's a little big
compared to the Sinclair 220 duplexer, but at $20 a cavity I cant
complain.