At 08:17 PM 12/31/08, you wrote:

>Joe
>
>These should work fine.
>
>There is also a single cavity that was used in the receive line, IIRC.
>
>I have a complete system that I picked up to haul it off. The
>transceivers were made by SEA.
>
>Their stock answer is that they are not modifiable for any use other
>than what they were designed for.
>
>After a lot of research, I have to agree. Probably the only thing
>that is useable from the transceivers is parts, possibly a PA.
>
>I have not yet tried to retune the cavities, but the move is so small
>that I see no reason for them not to work.
>
>73
>Glenn
>WB4UIV

I suggest you read this missive from K3MK regarding SEA equipment.

<http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/0E1cSZGhnVEAW6dh4ITDxBjVUploeJBFgLP9_4MHrEaLh1IGvMvi04I9tReZJGOKyM7equEku4n2s6ASv_M/FluX%20Research/SEA%20ESP1000%28M%29%2C%20ESP1100%28M%29%2C%20ESP-504/FluX%20Research%20Technical%20Service%20Bulletin%20-%20FXR-06.pdf>

He's well on his way to making it useful.  I like the trick using the Mitrek
channel element.

I know Matt reads this yahoogroup.  Maybe he will chime in and
update us as to what's new on the project.

Mike WA6ILQ