Hi Skipp,

The combiner in this rack is a Celwave TJD220-5T and there is another
number on the rack, Model 720160 (forgot where this was located on the
equipment).  My goal is to come up with a plan for a 222mhz duplexer for
a friend's linking project.  I shouldn't have sold my 222 repeater after
all, but that's the way it always goes.  You need something after you
sell it.  It looks like there are enough cans to make something work.  I
was thinking 2 pass cans and 1 notch can on each side.  6 cans in all, I
just have to experiment with the connecting cable lengths.  This will be
a low powered linking repeater, so duplexer losses will not be a big issue.

We can take it private, but others may be interested?

73, Joe, K1ike

The GLB is in the mail, Priority yesterday 12/30/08