Tnx Eric - that may be good advice. I did find manuals ...not at $58,
but still plenty expensive ... and I'd still need a crystal ($25-30). I
want to replace a 6M beacon so RX not an issue ... but will need to mod
for CW. This mod (in my limited experience) usually means getting into
things and keying in front of the driver - also not very optimal. I
might just build something myself - not tough if crystal controlled at
50Mhz, CW and 10-15w output max.

Thanks
Dennis, K7FL
Battle Ground, WA