Motorola Syntor X 9000.  29-54 MHz near bullet proof. One of the best
radios Moto ever made.

Ken

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Dean Endicott
<dean.endic...@...> wrote:

> I have 1 or 2 of the Delta's left. I retuned some and then was able
to program the chip in the 990 control head using the GE suitcase
programmer. When you enter a freq on the suitcase programmer, you
need to hit Insert instead of Enter. The Delta were really easy to
retune without any modifications and output was 90-105 watts on a 110
watt radio. It seems that all the GE radios are easier to convert out
of band.

> Dean.

Band operation & Repeater Projects