This noise in my repeater has me completly stumped. I've tried everything I
know possible to make it stop but nothing has helped. Here are some quick specs
on what my repeater is...
GMRS repeater RX 467.600 TX 462.600 DPL 054 TX 30 watts.

My local repeater when I key opens up to a scratchy noise with the local police
department in the background. It ONLY opens up when they key up the same time
my repeater is being keyed. It is not perfectly clear it is scratchy but I have
no idea how they are squeezing in on myn. I did find there frequency's and
location of there repeater so mabye someone can help tell me what is wrong.
Here is the Police Dept Repeater Details...
PD Repeater - RX 460.4500 TX 465.4500 PL 6A 75 watt. (There tower is also
located directly across from mine roughly 1/2 mile horizontally separated.)

I've also tried changing my frequency and PL tones and it still has not made
one bit of difference. I'f someone could help me out I'd gladly appreciate it.
Thanks