To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
From: p...@chargertech.com
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 10:07:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: A warning to Land Mobile Radio Dealers

You mean during a traffic stop? or incidental chit-chat? I'm assuming you
mean during a stop.

Here in Minnesota I would politely hand him the copies of our state's
'scanner law' that exempts Hams and of my FCC license that I keep in my
glovebox. And then be ready to wish him a good day when he realizes he has
absolutely nothing to say under the law about any of the type accepted,
unmodified radio equipment I have in my vehicle.

Paul - KC0HST