  From: Chris
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 11:58 AM
  Subject: Re: Re:[Repeater-Builder] Tait T800 manual and software

  Hi larry,

  Would be interested in both if that is O.K.with you,

  I live in Aus but would gladly pay what ever you would like for them plus
postage of course.

  Could you tell me what the T800 manual covers, as there are several different
versions for either receivers, transmiters etc.

  looking forward to hearing from you,

  Chris S.