Hello again.

Only members off my company can access the server, so I HOPE the are no malicious users. The logfiles are sometimes about 2 gigabytes in a month and of course analog and report magic need a lot of time to produce the output. I decided to store the output in files, so users can look at the results many times without waiting for them.

I am searching a way to store the nice results of report magic in files. But unfortenately I was not able to store them. Maybe somebody has an idear ...

Thank you for reply
Best regards Michel