Hello again.

This is true. To use a cron or something like this is probably the best way. But unfortunately our users want the report in different ways. Sometimes the want only one day or only one hour.

And the it is difficult to creat report for everyone, because everyone wants something different.

But never the less it was really good to talk to you. I think I alter your script. This is surely not the best way, but I hope it will work.

Best regards Michel

Thank's to /Jeremy Wadsack and //A. Khattri// /